Saturday, June 21, 2014

My "I Believe" list

  1. I believe that I am a good person.
  2. I believe that I am a good friend.
  3. I believe that my nieces are the cutest kids in the world.
  4. I believe that I am in control of my own life.
  5. I believe in God.
  6. I believe in Heaven.
  7. I believe that Jensen Ackles is hot.
  8. I believe that Supernatural is the best show ever.
  9. I believe in ghosts.
  10. I believe in demons
  11. I believe in angels.
  12. I believe that ten minutes is a long time.
  13. I believe that penguins are adorable.
  14. I believe that Sony is better than Microsoft.
  15. I believe that I will play some Call of Duty when I am done with this.
  16. I believe that I have the best friends in the world.
  17. I believe in true love.
  18. I believe that I have never found it.
  19. I believe that Netflix is addictive.
  20. I believe that Family Guy is hilarious.
  21. I believe that I'll have a drink.
  22. I believe that reading is fun.
  23. I believe that J.K. Rowling is amazing.
  24. I believe that high school sucks.
  25. I believe that if not for my high school teachers I wouldn't be in school today.
  26. I believe that my family is amazing.
  27. I believe in my little brother's future.
  28. I believe in my mother.
  29. I believe that we can get through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment